74% of customers chose this site.
MyDebrid is a fast and responsive platform for those who download many premium links regularly. Because this way, it saves a lot of money. This startup based in Prague claims to be all you need for…Show more
Re: Advertising software.
Dear Madames/ Sirs.
In recent years (I am writing these words on Wednesday, January 13, 2021), I have been participating in the struggle for the disabled in Israel - which, as is well known, is also widely covered in the media.
One of the difficulties, or barriers that make it very difficult to manage the struggle in the public arena is the issue of publicity: we are people who live on benefits from the National Insurance Institute and are quite often forced to give up basic subsistence needs such as heating our apartments during the winter months or buying medicines. Of course, in this situation there is no possibility of financing the help of an advertising company. In addition, the possibility of using websites for this purpose is also blocked for us - and for exactly the same reason. I thought of a way by which it would be possible, perhaps, to try and circumvent this difficulty: search for a platform where you can purchase such adware at significantly lower prices than usual- and in fact e-commerce sites that operate on the same principle of sites that sell physical products on the web such as Ebay or Aliepress.
And so I would like to ask: Are there any e-commerce sites on the net that provide such a service (in a regular Google search I could not find)?
115 Costa Rica Street,
Entrance A-Apartment 4,
ISRAEL, Zip code: 9662592.
Phone numbers: at home-972-2-6427757.
post Scriptum. 1) My ID number: 029547403.
2) My email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or: email@example.com or: firstname.lastname@example.org or: email@example.com or: firstname.lastname@example.org or:
3) In home computers type / model:
Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20 GHz processor
Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB
(GB 7.88 can be used)
System-type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Computer Name: 111886-PC
I'm renting it from day one
Monday, December 30, 2019 from the "Computer Adapters" company.
4) I am using the operating system
5) I surf the web using browser chrome, and use a considerable magnification of the screen letters due to a vision problem.
6) My Internet Service Provider: Hot.
7) I will note that I am a Hebrew-speaking person, and my knowledge of other languages is very little. Except for medium to low level English and very low level French I have no further knowledge in this area. I enlisted the help of a professional translation company to write this letter.
8) Below is a link to the channel youtube in Hebrew which I opened on 28.4.2020-a channel where I occasionally upload content related to the subject of the disabled:
9) On July 10, 2018, I joined a social movement called "Overcome" - a movement in which we try to promote the status, rights and quality of life of the transparent disabled, ie: people like me who suffer from a disease or severe disability that is not noticeable to the outside - and as a result of this external invisibility Severe discrimination is taken from us.
The movement's founder and current director is Mrs. Tatiana Kaduchkin, who can be contacted by phone at 972-52-3708001. Her telephone answering hours are Sunday to Thursday between 11:00 and 20:00 Israeli time - except for Jewish holidays and Israeli holidays.
Below is a link to our movement's Hebrew website:
10) Here are some explanatory words about our
movement, as they appeared in the press:
Tatiana Kadochkin, an ordinary citizen, decided to
form the "Overcome" movement with the help of what she calls the "transparent disabled." So far, about 500 people from all over the the country has gathered for its movement. In an interview with Channel 7 Diary, she talks about the project and those disabled people who do not receive proper and sufficient assistance from the relevant parties, just because they are transparent.
According to her, the disabled population can be divided into two groups: disabled people with wheelchairs and disabled people without wheelchairs. She defines the second group as "transparent disabled" because she says they do not receive the same services as the disabled with a wheelchair receive, even though they are defined as having a 75-100 percent disability.
These people, she explains, cannot make a living on their own, and they need the extra services that the disabled with wheelchairs are entitled to. For example, the transparent disabled receive a low disability pension from the National Insurance Institute, do not receive certain supplements such as special services allowance, escort allowance, mobility allowance and they also receive a lower allowance from the Ministry of Housing.
According to a study conducted by Kadochkin, these transparent disabled people are hungry for bread despite the attempt to claim that in Israel in 2016 there are no people hungry for bread. The study she conducted also states that the suicide rates among them are high. In the movement she founded, she works to include the transparent disabled on waiting lists for public housing. This is because she says they do not usually enter these lists even though they are supposed to be eligible. She holds quite a few meetings with Knesset members and even participates in meetings and discussions of relevant committees in the Knesset, but she says those who can help do not listen and the listeners are in opposition and therefore cannot help..
She is now calling on more and more "transparent" disabled people to join her, to contact her so that she can help them. In her opinion, if the situation continues as it is today, there will be no escape from a demonstration of the disabled who will claim their rights and the basic conditions for living.
11) The therapeutic framework in which I find myself:
Reut Association - Avivit Hostel,
6 Avivit Street,
Jerusalem, Zip code: 9650816.
Phone numbers at the hostel offices:
972-2-6432551. Or: 972-2-6428351.
The hostel's email address: email@example.com
12)I am treated by a social-worker from avivit hostel.
13) The family doctor with whom I am being monitored:
Dr. Brandon Stewart,
"Clalit Health Services" - Promenade Clinic,
6 Daniel Janowski Street,
Jerusalem, Zip code: 9338601.
A phone number at clinic offices: 972-2-6738558.
The fax number at clinic offices: 972-2-6738551.
14) Age: 48. Marital status: Single.